The ConceptLab at the University of Oslo is delighted to offer the ConceptLab Visiting Fellowships to individuals who are looking at pursuing a degree program in Norway.
This scholarship program is created to foster collaborative research on “conceptual engineering” – the critique and improvement of concepts. We investigate concepts from across philosophy and beyond. The center’s remit thus covers all areas of philosophy: theoretical, practical, and historical.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their Masters & Undergraduate degree program
- Applicants must hold an academic position or are PhD Students.
- A cover letter, which outlines the proposed duration and timing of your stay and a plan for collaborative activities that justifies holding the fellowship at ConceptLab (e.g. giving talks; organizing workshops / conferences with ConceptLab ; participating in an existing research project (ii) a short curriculum vitae (no more than 3 pages).
- Names, positions, organizations and email addresses for two referees